Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer

Sorry for lack of posts, summer is in full swing and we have been busy! Our computer crashed a few weeks ago, then we had wedding showers to plan, out of town travel, and so much more going on! I have had no time to download pictures or keep up with the blog.

Here are a few pictures from today. Mason participated in Little Gym all summer and LOVED it! It was money well spent, I got to meet other moms and Mason got to run, jump, swing, and climb on everything in sight without me scared he was going to get hurt. For those that didn't know...I am a little of a nervous nelly:) I looked forward to our classes, Mason ran like a wild man around the room with a smile from ear to ear and I found myself smiling a lot just watching him get so much joy out of playing and exploring.

A few skills he perfected were playing well with other kids, forward roll, backward roll, walk on the balance beam, hang from the bars and swing, and fun new songs we can sing at home. Mason and I were both sad today, he is going to miss his new friends and I will miss the long naps he took on Tuesday afternoons. I could always count on The Little Gym to wear him out!

In a couple weeks Mason starts Mother's Day Out at a local church. He will go on Tuesday and Thursdays. I am really excited for him, but really anxious about him being away (and not just at Grandma Bev's or Aunt Kelly's). I know after a few weeks he will get into a routine and benefit from all the fun activities they have planned and new faces to see.


Most of the group (a few sat out due to kids crying)




Showing off on the balance beam



Our wild child




Swinging away!





Mommy helping out with a forward roll







No comments:

Post a Comment